I have about 15 minutes to write this or my exercise buddy (my husband) will lift weights without me. (Yay Body Beast!) So this is a quick note to let you all know I have gone mad. I officially signed up to participate in another blogging challenge. Thirty-one days, people! Thirty-one days of me chatting about a specific topic. I picked Faith. It's a cop-out, yes. But that should mean I will not run out of things to write about.
Why am I doing this? Because my brain needs the discipline and exercise. The brain is a muscle after all. If you don't use it, you lose it. There is, however, a big chance that at the end of 31 days I will not have a brain left ;-)
So in your charity, will you come and visit this blog everyday? Only good comments will be posted lol.
Okay, my time is up. See you here everyday beginning tomorrow! You know I will post about St. Therese :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Midweek Daybook - The Valley Of Decision
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision - Joel 3:14 Outside My Window ...
-
Outside My Window - dark. The outdoor Christmas lights have been officially unplugged and the ornaments on the maple tree taken down. The H...
-
" The purpose of the Church's year is continually to run through her great history of memories, to awaken the heart's memory s...
No comments:
Post a Comment