Monday, August 22, 2011

You know I love you right?

Before I left for the Philippines, the girl wrote me a letter that truly made me so happy.  Here is the text with no spelling corrections ( she's a great speller- I'm a proud mama!)

June 30th 2011
10:35 Thursday

Dear mama,

I will miss you when you leave. At least the days pass by fast. I will save some fun for you when you get back.  My list daddy already has, so you know what to get me.  The boys might send theirs, I do not know yet. I hope you understand this letter.  You know I love you right? Tell Daddy I love him and miss him.  Have fun!  I love you! and I will miss you.

She stole the "you know I love you right?" question from me, I ask them that question at least once a day and for her to write it to me is just too sweet.

I love my life, I love that my kids are at home with me.  This letter is just one reward for this amazing vocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Midweek Daybook - The Valley Of Decision

  Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision - Joel 3:14 Outside My Window ...