Friday, May 16, 2014

A Great Dad

My husband recently celebrated his birthday.  The kids were quick to prepare for the special day and the girl was up especially early to make her dad a surprise breakfast in bed-

I love this "DAD" pancake
a sweet hand-made card from the middle child, he really is a great dad who is always there for the kids - through the laughter and the crying, fishing, camping, baseball, basketball, volleyball, Science, annoying Math problems, the big questions of morality, faith and life, a great teacher by example of what it is to be a man (I Kings 2:2) to his little boys and for the girl, well, she is well-guarded LOL.  He makes us laugh, a lot.  If I wrote anymore there wouldn't be anything to write for Father's Day ;-)
He is the best dad.

1 comment:

Midweek Daybook - The Valley Of Decision

  Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision - Joel 3:14 Outside My Window ...