Thursday, January 10, 2013

Baby Funnies

In an earlier entry I mentioned that my youngest two have been making us laugh a lot over here.  Here's one of those episodes from the two-year-old (who is currently sick):

Praying the Litany of the Sacred Heart, the child takes over the responses -
me: "Heart of Jesus, obedient unto death.."
baby: "Have mercy on us!"
me: "Heart of Jesus, pierced with a lance"
baby: "Have mercy on us!"

So we finish the full litany and I move on to the prayer of St. Augustine, this is midway: "Christ Jesus, my sweet Lord, why have I ever loved, why in my whole life have I ever desired anything except Thee, Jesus my God?"
baby: " I don't know!"

What an appropriate response! :-)
he is ornery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Midweek Daybook - The Valley Of Decision

  Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision - Joel 3:14 Outside My Window ...