Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Our Year in Pictures


Inspired by a couple of bloggers I follow, here is a our year in photos.  Going through the albums made me laugh and remember how 2012 wasn't really that bad as I claimed in an earlier post.  Enjoy!


January: white-knuckle driving it out in the country to visit friends. I love my friends like that :-)






February: the middle child celebrated a seventh birthday
March: the boys finally agreed on a color for their room, sunrise orange
April: the front room got a new coat of paint, bad cellphone photo, sorry!
May: bringing our schoolwork to the outdoors

June: baseball fun begins

July: my family from Texas came to town.  We always have a good time when we're together.
August: camping before school starts and to watch the meteor shower.  My husband is particularly enamored with my ensemble, purple mumu dress with bright pink socks. I'm stylin'!
September: my niece from Texas who wasn't able to come in July came in September.  My children do not lack for loving relatives.

October: an annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Trying to redeem my August camping fashion-crime with sweet suede boots that promptly got muddied.  

November: perfect night for a backyard marsh mallow roast and I just noticed the funny look on the five-year-old!

December: we love our fires. Relaxing after putting up the Christmas decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Midweek Daybook - The Valley Of Decision

  Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision - Joel 3:14 Outside My Window ...