Tuesday, July 23, 2013

You Know You're Desperate....

for blog entry ideas when you actually have to google "fun blog entry ideas".  It's only been the second day of 7 Posts in 7 Days and I already need help LOL.  The reality is I have 501 ideas for blogging but they all sound either cliche or boring.  So that leads me to think about who I'm writing for.

In my early days of blogging I only wrote for me, it was (and still is) self-indulgent and care-less.  Midway through it sort of became a platform for a couple of things that are important to me (mostly Catholicism and homeschooling) so I mostly wrote for that audience. Now it's just a free for all, I'm writing again for me pursuing whatever my brain allows me to be processed into coherent words.

Today I was thinking of writing something different, maybe even unexpected of me?  Hence, the googling of "fun blog entry ideas".  Whatever fun ideas I get I'll be sure to write it here. In the meantime, what possessed me to join a week-long writing challenge is something I will never understand.

Day 2 down, five more to go :-)

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Midweek Daybook - The Valley Of Decision

  Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision - Joel 3:14 Outside My Window ...