Monday, December 30, 2013

All That Glitters Is...Well...Glitter

We all have favorite Christmas decorations. Some of us collect trinkets, others special ornaments and one of us (ahem) collect sparkly words.  It wasn't planned, I didn't even think about it but there was one year when the glitter fairy decided she will sprinkle her joy in Christmas letters at the decorating aisle.  I happen to be walking by and the typical girly-girl in me had to have words that sparkle.  Most of you have seen these adornments but I would officially like to make a special homage to my beloved trinkets as purely indulgent blogging. Now you know what to get me for Christmas each year ;-) 






this stays in the box until Christmas Day

can't wait to use these stocking holders purchased at 50% off after Christmas! now how do I go about applying glitter to this?  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Midweek Daybook - The Valley Of Decision

  Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision - Joel 3:14 Outside My Window ...