Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Leader Of The Irrelevant Church

Media "awards" are not exactly my favorite thing.  I think it is amusing that we could label someone "Man of The Year" or the "Sexiest Man/Woman Alive".  I'm not surprised that the Pope is Time's Man of the Year, dubious as the award-giver might be and considering the "contenders".

As usual I will go back to my original rant about how the secular world, for all it's claims that Christianity (specifically Catholicism) is no longer relevant, continues to keep their eye on what the leader of this irrelevant religion has to say or do.

Now I'm waiting for someone to honor me with the title "Most Quotation Mark-Using Blogger of The Century".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Midweek Daybook - The Valley Of Decision

  Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision - Joel 3:14 Outside My Window ...