Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Final Photo Dump Of 2013

Our New Year's Eve plans changed due in part to a sick child.  So we are currently home except for the girl who is at a friend's house for a sleepover.  It's a first for us that we are not all together for New Year's Eve.  Then my husband started to mumble "what a year!"  I am not ready for the rest of that statement. I refuse to look back, it is all too fresh, can't do it, not doing it! So instead let me present you with the final photo blog entry of 2013.  Happy New Year!

started my day with a cup of rich, dark chocolate hot cocoa with candy cane
the sun setting beautifully on the final day of 2013

fresh lemonade then off to run to their sleepover party at another friend's house, note the sweet baby on the right lol

sick child, not a good way to end the year
I have no one to share this with tonight..sad or yippee?! lol
can I just tell you that this is my most favorite Christmas present ever???!!! well aside from everything else ;-)
I took this selfie for my Texas family who sent me this lovely scarf. I am a scarf-a-hoarder as my closet is my witness
and finally, the dark chocolate truffle I have no problem NOT sharing with anyone
A safe New Year's Eve to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Midweek Daybook - The Valley Of Decision

  Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision - Joel 3:14 Outside My Window ...