As I type this the man is teaching his children Science. This year it is Anatomy. The man is a natural teacher, he has an amazing ability to make otherwise complicated subjects easily understandable to the rest of us mortal beings with average intelligence. The kids are always wide-eyed through his lectures, they ask intelligent questions and they retain most everything that's been discussed. I'm pretty sure at the end of the school year my children can go straight to medical school! LOL
I haven't told the kids this but even after a few weeks of no Science classes, they are still ahead of schedule. The man plowed through my lesson plans and did a month's worth of lessons in a couple of weeks. I told him we should record/videotape his lectures and sell it. He thinks I have too-high an opinion of him. I still plan on recording one of his lectures, if not Science, the Art classes.
For the person who is the real teacher in the house, everyday, I am truly thankful.

No comments:
Post a Comment