*Sunday is for Epiphanies of Beauty. Once again joining Christine for this photo-link up. When you are done here don't forget to visit over there for more Epiphanies of Beauty posts.
![]() |
"O hushed October morning mild Thy leaves have ripened to the fall; Tomorrow’s wind, if it be wild, Should waste them all."
Robert Frost - October
|

This is gorgeous! The light, the framing, the subject. It's stunning!
ReplyDeleteThank you! This was taken with the cellphone. I should really consider getting a real camera.
DeleteA cell phone?! Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteEach morning this past week I would ask the oldest if he has his phone as we pass this view. Every morning he would say "no" lol. Finally on Saturday he remembered to bring it and we wrestled over who was going to take pictures. He took a couple of good ones but this one is the one I took.
DeleteYou should send it to the church. One of the prettiest pictures I've seen of it.
ReplyDeleteGlad I took this picture at the time.. The tree isn't as lush and gloriousious today with the gloomy weather. I tagged Father when I posted this on Facebook.
DeleteGlorious not gloroiusuious, oh goodness I do not even know how to mis-spell a mis-spelling hahaha
ReplyDelete