Whatever you do, don't get sick! In the meantime let me share a photo of what my daughter baked
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Sick And Tired
This will be a short post as I am running out of steam. Two people in my household are sick so I am turning in early to be sure I am battle ready for tomorrow.
Whatever you do, don't get sick! In the meantime let me share a photo of what my daughter baked
Tomorrow I will post part two of Christmas gift ideas.
Whatever you do, don't get sick! In the meantime let me share a photo of what my daughter baked
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Midweek Daybook - The Valley Of Decision
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision - Joel 3:14 Outside My Window ...
-
Outside My Window - dark. The outdoor Christmas lights have been officially unplugged and the ornaments on the maple tree taken down. The H...
-
" The purpose of the Church's year is continually to run through her great history of memories, to awaken the heart's memory s...


so much talent
ReplyDeleteOh, those look good. Does she make everything from scratch, even the icing?
ReplyDeleteYes. Since we have allergies at home she makes from scratch. Cheaper that way too sometimes.
DeleteTrue.
Delete